As a subscriber to The Advisor´s Network, you will take advantage of the following features:
1. Expert Advisory Helpdesk - Your Individual profile, along with your unique selling proposition, will be automatically added to OI´s Buyers Advice Helpdesk. This Helpdesk was designed to allow Buyers of advisory services to place a phone call, and be matched with the most appropriate Advisor that can help them with their outsourcing needs. Besides being paid for providing telephone-based advice (virtual consulting) to Buyers, this is an incredible mechanism for generating new business opportunities for traditional consulting. Read more on The Expert Advisory Helpdesk
2. Publishing Whitepapers - You have the ability to gain industry acknowledgement and recognition by self-publishing your articles, whitepapers, and videos directly to outsourcing.com, which is the most visited outsourcing website in the internet. Consider the immediate boost to your credibility when you refer your prospective clients to your thought-provoking whitepaper, which can be found at www.outsourcing.com/publications/mywhitepaper.
3. Discounted Access to Events - Throughout the course of the year, OI presents a series of Roadshow events, which provides Buyers and Sellers of outsourcing services with an opportunity to gain insight into the latest trends in the outsourcing industry, by attending a local, 1-day event. As a subscriber to The Advisors Network, you will receive a 50% discount on all roadshow attendance for any and all cities you choose to attend. Based on availability, you will also be offered discounts on other events (e.g. Global Sourcing Forum & Expo, BPO Summit, Gartner and more). Imagine the networking and relationship building opportunities.
4. Speaking Engagements - If you are so inclined, you will added to OI´s Speaker Bureau. Both OI and other companies turn to this elite group of speakers, to finding qualified Speakers, Panelists, and Webinar Hosts who are acknowledged experts in their field. While the majority of the speaking engagements are unpaid, there are a fair number of paid engagements as well. Participation in the Speaker´s Bureau will provide you with that additional punch to your resume. ¨has spoken, as an expert, at a number of industry conferences¨.
5. Market Research and Trends - You will have access to OI´s Research Digest. This chronicle tracks outsourcing trends and benchmarks on a monthly basis, and includes market intelligence and buyer intelligence provided by the leading analyst and research firms. Consider the power associated with being up to speed on the latest trends, and having access to the truly unbiased and consolidated information that can only be offered through The Outsourcing Institute.
6. Industry Awards and Recognition - You will be considered for industry awards and recognition. As part of The Advisory Network, OI bestows awards on a quarterly basis, associated with the best outsourcing thought leadership (BOTL), best Whitepaper, fastest growing advisory firmÉ Think about the value of the one-liner that can be found on your website.¨Recipient of the Most Innovative Advisor award 2010¨.
7. Membership Insignia - Upon acceptance into The Advisors Network, you will be provided with Insignia that shows you to be charter ¨member of The Outsourcing Institute Advisors Network¨. This insignia can be proudly displayed on your website, collateral, proposals, and your individual biography. Now you can defeat the concern associated with you being only one-person; you now have an entire network behind you.
Subscription Fees for joining The Expert Advisory Network
Those that are serious about furthering their market presence, industry recognition, and business opportunities, will be charged a monthly fee of $100 for a month-to-month membership or $1,000 for an annual membership. Join now by calling 888-947-0111.
Expert Advisory Network (EAN) Refund PolicySubscribers to the EAN may cancel at any time and will be charged only for the month in which they send a cancellation notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Charges for past months subscribed to are not refunded.